Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 27, 2012

Save the Jar

I don't know about you but I have a ton candles in these glass jars.  So I decided, why throw away the jars if I could clean them out nice and use them for something else.  Lately, I''m really into saving things that at first glance look like garbage. Egg cartoons, toilet paper rolls, tissue boxes and know candle jars.  So this is how I cleaned it out.  Burn the candle until it can't burn anymore, put it into the freezer for a couple of hours, after you  take it out use a butter knife or screw driver to crack the wax.  After that you should be able to easily get the wax out, then just wash the jar with a little soap and a sponge, don't forget to clean the lid too.



Now you have endless uses for this cute little jar.  Here's just a few idea's I pulled off of Pinterest.













No comments:

Post a Comment