Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 25, 2012

No Tangle Headphones

I found this great idea for "No Tangle Headphones" on Pinterest.  Cute right?

Well I have a lot of this string, from way back in 4th and 5th grade when I had a bracelet making "business".  I was so cool!  I've held onto the string all these years, used it a little bit for some free-hand cross stitching but other then that it's gone pretty much untouched.  So I thought this would be a good opportunity to use some of it up, not to mention I hate having to untangle my headphone every time I go to use them.

It's a pretty easy project, if you use to make friendship bracelets (no matter how long ago) it comes back to you like riding a bike.  You can go to this blog to get a tutorial, Crown Hill.  The string she used is a little different then mine.  Mine string is the kind you find in the cross stitching isle. I think you probably have more options as far as color in that type of string, but her's seemed to work really well and looks great too.  So either one works.   I was working with left-overs and didn't have a lot of one color, so I decided to do mine in multi-color.




Like I said it's really easy, but it is a long task.  I just put on some TV and got to work.  It took about maybe  4 hours, I broke it up into two days.  Oh and I used a jaw paper clip, clipped to the jack of the headphones and my shoe to hold it into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment