Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 27, 2010


Remember my great Grab Bag buy at Michael's, well I decided to make a quick candle gift.  I didn't have to buy anything other then the candle for this.  I just used things around my crafting room.  With the candle only being .12cents, I think this easily qualifies as under $1.50.


Start with a plain candle

Cut a stripe of scrapbook paper to wrap around candle
add a little embellishment: I used a little string and a button I found in my craft room


For the special touch wrap it up in plastic.  Tie a ribbon around it and add a personalized tag.
This makes a cute little gift for someone.
Go over to sisters4saymoreismore and check out Sophie's

"Dear stripes, I love you." post.

She spent $1.50 and made a great skirt.









































































No comments:

Post a Comment