I think they would make a fun addition to a spring or summer time dinner table.
Here's how I made them......
First I collected my supplies:
- wooden shapes
- napkin rings (I bought mine at the dollar tree store, 6 for $1)
- black & white spray paint
- scrapbook paper
- mod podge (red label w/ sealer)
- hot glue
- sand paper
- Spray paint napkin rings desired color (I chose black) and wooden shape's back side.
- Apply mod podge on the backside of scrapbook paper and front side of wood shape and then put glue sides together.