Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Making Accessories for my "Stella & Dot"

Back in June I had a trunk show for "Stella & Dot" at my house.  My friend Amanda Wetekamp gave my friends and myself a really great time dressing up in lots of beautful jewelry.  It took me a few weeks to decide what I wanted.  Since I don't have a lot of jewelry or money I tried to pick things that were versatile.  
Here is two of the items that I got.

These items have a really great feature, they both have a clasp on each side.  The gold one actually has an extension  for adding accessories to the chain or it can be used as a bracelet.

So even before getting the necklaces, I stayed up one evening making these:

After wearing it a few times.  I realized I had a problem.


Can you guess from these pictures what it is?  I needed to find a way to keep it from flipping over all the time.
So I attached a bar pin to the back and now I just pin it to my top when I wear it.

It works great!

  I got a lot of compliments.  Why don't you give it a try, first go on over to the E-Boutique of 
Stella & Dot's stylist, Amanda Wetekamp and get yourself some great jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment