Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 9, 2011

My favorite post of the week!

Check out my favorite posts for the week.  

Here is a few really cute projects for Fall:

This Book Page Pumpkin posted by Creations By Kara is so sweet.
book page pumpkin 034

I also found this creative idea for making pumpkin's found by I Heart Nap Time, originally made A Blog by Danielle Thompson. These totally cute fabric pumpkin aren't a totally new idea to me, but the tutorial is great. Who know it would be so easy.
Mainimage
I gotta try these two!

Then I came across this post, also posted this week by I Heart Nap Time.  Helping me to see what I should have done when painting my stencils.  So if you want to try your hand at stenciling read this post, she even directs you to a great tutorial!  
IMG_0884IMG_1214

Last but not least lined envelopes, I found this idea for personalizing a plain envelopes for any occasion by See Kate Sew who guest hosted over at Ucreate.

I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment