Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Home for my succulent plant!

I have this succulent plant that was in need of a good home.  It was in an ugly pot on my front porch looking really weird, but I love plants that are really hard to kill,  I couldn't just get rid of it.

From Instant Upload

  So I went to my crafting room and looked around.  The first thing I saw was a Chinese take-out box. I gave it a try....   I didn't like it so much.  I think flowers or plants would still work in a take-out box, just not what I had to work with.

From Instant Upload


I saw the goblets I picked up at the antique store I wrote about in my post ("Antiquing on my free afternoon").  I have a lot of things that I could use this for but thought the plant would look cute.  So after the take-out box failed, I gave it a try and was happy with the out come.

From Instant Upload

No comments:

Post a Comment