Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I've had a crazy week (this is a bit of an understatement) so I'm sorry to this is a short post, but hope you enjoy it anyway.

First before I share a great craft idea, I just have to tell you what my daughter (who is 2-1/2) said to me this morning on the way to church.  "I'm Elmo, Daddy is Big Bird and Momma is Oscar the Grouch!".  My reaction got a rise out of her and then of course she repeated over and over again.  To tell you the truth sometimes I feel like it, specially after a week like I had.

Ok, so tomorrow I have to make sure that one of my meals includes a can good so I can give this
 $1.50 & Under Craft a try. Go on over to
Sewing In No Mans Land and check out the great tutorial for these cute (and most likely free) lanterns!



I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment