So here's a better (sorta) picture of the apron the I made for the girls and I. I just realized the bottom ruffle is folded in under it's self, oh well.
Since I'm not a really great or even good sewer I didn't most of my sewing inside out and then flip it to the right side. This apron I saw on morganmoore.typepad.com 's blog inspired me.
I added the chest piece and made it an empire waist. I also used a different technique for sewing the ruffles because time was crammed and I didn't read how she did it (I should have and actually did after the fact). But overall I think it's fun, I love the fabrics together. Now I just have to decide when I'm actually going to use it. It's prettier then must of my clothes and I don't want to ruin it!