Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ruffled Dress Apron

So here's a better (sorta) picture of the apron the I made for the girls and I.  I just realized the bottom ruffle is folded in under it's self, oh well.

Since I'm not a really great or even good sewer I didn't most of my sewing inside out and then flip it to the right side.  This apron I saw on morganmoore.typepad.com 's blog inspired me. 
 

I added the chest piece and made it an empire waist.  I also used a different technique for sewing the ruffles because time was crammed and I didn't read  how she did it (I should have and actually did after the fact).  But overall I think it's fun, I love the fabrics together.  Now I just have to decide when I'm actually going to use it.  It's prettier then must of my clothes and I don't want to ruin it!

No comments:

Post a Comment