Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Post Garage Sale

So I feel encouraged. They sold pretty well. Once the right type of people come by. You know it takes a certain type to wear flowers and such in there hair. I had some clothes pin magnets though and they went really well! To bad I didn't make more. I meant to take a picture of the table I had set up. I packaged the items with price tags that had my logo and blog address. I think they looked pretty good! So I'm looking into setting up a etsy account. I've had a few people really encourage me to do it. So I'm going to check it out.
Here's some pictures of the items I sold at the sale.

So These pictures all make me look like I'm always mad. But really I'm not. I just feel stupid smiling at nothing! Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the Cloth pin magnets. I'll have to make so more and post them.

1 comment:

  1. I just found you and these are darling. I love the tote also!
    Hope you can check me out http//:1funkywoman.blogspot.com

    Megan

    ReplyDelete